COMPENSATION FUND ASSISTANCE
NEASA brings relief to employers by ensuring that employers are registered, categorised correctly and do not overpay on their Compensation Fund contributions, or where they have overpaid in the past, to ensure recovery of such overpayments and corrections going forward
NEASA urges employers to utilise these expert services, to ease the administrative and financial headaches of dealing with the Fund.
This service offering assists employers with, and facilitates, the following processes:
- assistance and support with all CompEasy registrations and submissions;
- review of COID setup environment to achieve future savings;
- assistance to employers ensuring that they are correctly classified;
- performance of the reclassifications of employers to the correct subclass and applicable rate;
- registration of new employers with the Compensation Fund;
- filing and re-filing of employers’ annual Return of Earnings (ROE);
- obtaining Letter of Good Standing (LOGS) from the Compensation Fund;
- calculation of and ensuring correctness of ROE figure declarations, in order to avoid overpayment;
- assistance with the refunding of credits/overpayments;
- assistance with Compensation Fund audits performed on employers; and
- assistance with claims-related issues.
The above services, culminating in actual savings for employers, past and future, are performed on a ‘no-success, no-fee’ basis.
The complexities of interacting with the Compensation Fund should not burden you and your business any longer.
If you are interested in using this service, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information
NEASA Media Department