FINANCIAL SCHEMES SUMMARY
In addition to the financial relief discussed in our previous newsletters, here is a summary of some other key support measures for businesses impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic:
(click on the specific scheme for more information relating thereto)
• The Department of Small Business Development
• Small Enterprise Finance Agency
• National Empowerment Fund
• The Industrial Development Corporation
• DTI Financial Schemes
• Solidarity Response Fund
• South African Future Trust (SAFT) (Oppenheimer)
• Sukuma Relief Fund – Business Partners
• Sector Relief Funding
• Unemployment Insurance Fund and Skill Development Fund
• Tax System Relief
We will keep employers abreast of any further relief schemes which may be introduced, as well as any alterations made to the schemes listed above.
NEASA 24/7 NATIONAL HOTLINE: 086 016 3272
We are all in this together.
Privileged and challenged to be South African.