… navigating through the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN scandal …
Business sustainability, innovation and tough decisions
20 MAY 2020
You are invited to join a FREE webinar by organised by NEASA in partnership with a leading national labour law and business consulting firm, Global Business Solutions and its Joint CEO Jonathan Goldberg. Jonathan is a well known speaker with a vast knowledge of business and how to survive tough times.
The Covid-19 lockdown has placed enormous pressure on the viability of business and SMME’s in particular. As the economy is gradually opened up, businesses will have to adapt to an entirely different environment. This new normal will require businesses to prepare for challenges that were not on the radar until now.
During this webinar the following topics will be covered:
• critical success factors;
• workforce models – procurement vs payroll; right-sizing; remuneration and benefits; re-setting the baseline; contracting; remote work;
• contracting and outsourcing;
• financial optimisation, cash management and leveraging co-funding opportunities;
• business rescue tips – without going down that route;
• good and bad costs;
• business strategy going into the ‘new normal’;
• compliance areas, non-negotiable; and
• strategic partnerships and collaboration.
LIMITED TO 300 REGISTRATIONS
NEASA 24/7 NATIONAL HOTLINE: 086 016 3272
We are all in this together.
Privileged and challenged to be South African.