We make sure you are compliant by giving you assistance & advice on:
• Compliance with Acts, Regulations and Councils
• Compliance with Skills Development
• Obtaining the required documentation according to South African Labour Law and Regulation
An accredited facilitator will be assigned to your business to:
• advise on compliance with the Employment Equity Act (EEA);
• consult with your business’s Employment Equity Manager in terms of Sec 16 of the EEA;
• assist with establishing a training committee and all processes pertaining thereto;
• conduct a profile analysis (EEA12) of your business to identify affirmative action barriers in terms of Sec 19 of the
• prepare an Employment Equity Plan (EEA13) in terms of Sec 20 of the EEA;
• assist with submissions to the Director General of Labour on progress made in respect of the implementation of the
Employment Equity Plan in terms of Sec 21 of the EEA; and
• provide telephonic advice to your business on employment equity matters.
BECOME A MEMBER
Benefit directly and receive resources from our Labour Law Representation and Collective Bargaining libraries.
START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
NEED MORE INFO?
Contact us via the links on the right or below. Otherwise, download a breakdown of NEASA’s membership options here: