GRADUATES AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS
NEASA EMPLOYERS TO BENEFIT
Dear valued employer
NEASA Youth Development Program has been awarded SETA funding to recruit, match and place students, who recently graduated, with employers who have a need for additional junior human resources.
Employers can benefit from government funding and increase their workforce with young talent while contributing to the development of the South African youth.
The graduates can be placed with employers for a period of 12 months to gain valuable work experience, which will increase their ability to obtain employment.
This work program is funded by FASSET (Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority)
Graduates with the following qualifications can be placed at your business:
HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING NQF 6-10
(Students with a national diploma or degree from a public university, public TVET college, or university of technology
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Information Technology – Software Development (Software Design, Software Engineering, Programmer)
- Compliance Management
- Financial Management
NEASA Youth Development Program will provide the following support services on this program:
- source and recruit graduate/s according to employers’ logistical and background qualification specifications;
- claim and administer the monthly graduate stipend;
- mitigate the risks of funding being released late by the SETA;
- administer payroll and payslips;
- facilitate and issue graduate placement contracts;
- issue a host employer Memorandum of Understanding;
- pay UIF contributions for each graduate;
- attend to any Industrial Relations related matters; and
- supply project management support, including SETA reporting, site visits and graduate support services.
The total monthly cost to the employer for the services listed above is R2 575.00 per graduate per month.
We offer our members the opportunity to:
- interview graduates to select and appoint the best suited candidate for your business;
- access additional entry-level labour at minimal cost;
- increase the workforce for a period of 12 months without having to commit to employment thereafter; and
- option to absorb the best graduate on completion.
The NEASA Youth Development team is ready to assist you with any queries.
Contact Adéle Pienaar on 012 332 5350 or email email@example.com