NEASA LABOUR COMPLIANCE
Let NEASA alleviate your compliance burden!
NEASA Labour Compliance will provide a dedicated Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) to assist your business with Skills Development and Employment Equity (EE) compliance matters.
Your SDF will, among other tasks:
- liaise with the relevant SETA and act as the contact person between the SETA and your business;
- compile and submit your annual workplace skills development reports;
- provide assistance on apprenticeships, learnerships, workplace approvals and other skills development matters;
- guide your business on EE submissions, analysis, plans and processes; and
- guide employers on training and EE committees.
For more information on Employment Equity and/or Skills Development, contact Schalk on firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 332 5350
Skills Development Facilitator
For more information:
NEASA Media Department