This event is for the 90 percent of employers not covered by the Seifsa/Numsa deal.
Despite the turmoil, the dawn of a new season is on the horizon.
Since all the unions are bound into a deal with Seifsa, what can the rest of employers in the Industry do?
• The Seifsa/Numsa agreement in context
• The likelihood of this agreement being extended to non-parties
• How NEASA will respond to any unlawful attempt to extend the agreement
• The strike that wasn’t
• The NEASA approach in respect of wages and increases
• An entry level wage for new employees
• What about current unaffordable wages?
• How to negotiate and implement changes to conditions of employment
The roadshow will be conducted by Gerhard Papenfus and Jaco Swart, NEASA’s National Collective Bargaining Co-ordinator.
Industry role players cannot afford to miss this!
Navigate to NEASA’s event page and find the registration links under the NEASA 2017 Roadhsow tab.