NEASA EMPLOYERS TO BENEFIT
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Dear valued employer
We are pleased to announce that NEASA is once again able to provide employers with value added services that not only benefit your business directly, but will also contribute to the development of the South African youth.
NEASA is currently participating in various skills development initiatives which have contributed to learners successfully achieving their post matric qualifications. Simultaneously, it has benefited our members by reducing labour costs.
NEASA is delighted to inform you that another opportunity exists for TVET (technical, vocational, education and training) students to gain valuable work experience which will increase their ability to obtain employment. These interns are available to our members as junior level resources for a period of 18 months at a minimal cost.
The total monthly cost to the member per intern is R 2 575.00 (excluding VAT) which is utilised for administering the interns’ practical experience.
This internship is funded by FASSET (Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority).The stipend and travel allowance will increase on a 6 monthly basis.
These interns have completed 18 months of theoretical training (N4, N5 and N6) in one of the following fields:
- Financial Management (Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Computerised Systems, Taxation)
- Human Resource Management (Personnel Management, Personnel Training, Labour Relations, Public Relations)
- Managerial Assistance (Office Practice, Information Processing, Public Administration, Computer Practice)
- Sales and Marketing (Marketing Management, Sales Management, Marketing Communication, Marketing Research)
- Business Management (Cost and Management Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Business Management, Sales Management, Computer Practice)
We offer our members the opportunity to:
- act as a host-employer for the student(s)/TVET candidates;
- interview interns with the view to select and appoint the best suited candidate for the organisation;
- access additional entry level labour at minimal cost to a company;
- increase the workforce for a period of 18 months without having to commit to employment thereafter; and
- absorb the ‘best’ intern on completion of the internship.
Adéle Pienaar at NEASA is ready to assist you with any queries.
Contact her on 012 332 5350 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Privileged and challenged to be South African.
We are all in this together.