Last updated: 08 September 2020
The National Employers’ Association of South Africa (NEASA) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website http://www.neasa.co.za (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information, as collected from the Site, for purposes of, but not limited to:
– membership recordkeeping;
– direct marketing by NEASA and associated third party companies; and
– continuous communication, such as newsletters, blogs and industry updates.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– the registered name of your business;
– the business registration number;
– if applicable, the name which the company or business is trading as;
– the number of people employed by your business;
– VAT number of the business;
– Indication of the industry within which the business operates;
– If applicable, the Bargaining Council registration number of the business;
– Contact details of the contact person in the business’ accounts department (for billing purposes),
namely their name, surname, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers;
– The business’ physical address;
– The website and general e-mail address of the business, as well as the e-mail address of the Manager
or CEO or any authorised representative of the Executive;
– The name of the business’ banking institution, the bank account number; the branch name and code
of relevant banking institution.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser
type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Snapbill and Microsoft Office 365 that collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you in respect of newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.