We make sure you are compliant by giving you assistance & advice on:
• Compliance with Acts, Regulations and Councils
• Compliance with Skills Development
• Obtaining the required documentation according to South African Labour Law and Regulation
NEASA provides compliance services in order to ensure that you are compliant with all the skills development requirements for your business.
This service includes the allocation of a dedicated Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) to your business, who will:
• act as the contact person between the relevant Sector Education Training Authority (SETA) and your business;
• ensure that your business is registered with the relevant SETA;
• assist in establishing the training needs in your business to develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR);
• if required, assist in establishing a training committee;
• advise on business learnerships;
• obtain the required documentation in order to claim back the 20% Mandatory Grant for your business from the SETA, submit a Pivotal Training Plan (PTP) and Pivotal Training Report (PTR) which complies with the requirements of the SETA; and provide telephonic advice on skills related matters.
Get in touch to see how our compliance services can benefit your business in terms of skill development.
BECOME A MEMBER
Benefit directly and receive resources from our Labour Law Representation and Collective Bargaining libraries.
START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
NEED MORE INFO?
Contact us via the links on the right or below. Otherwise, download a breakdown of NEASA’s membership options here: