The effect of the toxic combination of
AMSA’s INABILITY TO SUPPLY
More business responses
- We have to delay the delivery of goods and even refund customers as the turnover time will not be to customers’ satisfaction.
- Our business has been affected profoundly.
- We cannot deliver to customers which is a major problem.
- Content of tenders is based on thumb-sucked information in respect of costs, availability and delivery.
- Losing business to foreign companies.
- We have been hugely impacted as all our products are made from steel. We cannot afford to increase our prices as it is already so competitive and difficult out there and yet the steel prices have escalated at such rate due to the shortages. We are not making ends meet. Very angry at the whole situation!!!!
How is AMSA’s inability to supply the market affecting your business?
(click here to share your experience)
We are all in this together.
Privileged and challenged to be South African.