Our members receive a Resource Library with templates, examples & guidelines. We also provide a 24/7 National Hotline for legal advice and keep you updated with regular industry updates, newsletters and blogs. We also host training workshops on labour law issues. Join NEASA and receive our comprehensive support services:
- 24/7 NATIONAL HOTLINE FOR LEGAL ADVICE
- RESOURCE LIBRARY
- INDUSTRY UPDATES, NEWSLETTERS AND BLOGS
In need of quick professional advice or help? Operated by qualified labour experts, the NEASA Hotline is available to answer any questions our members might have about labour law and labour related issues.
The NEASA hotline service includes:
• 24 HOUR LABOUR ADVISOR ON CALL
• Step by step assistance on how to deal with a particular situation
Become a member to make use of this premium service.
NEASA members have access to our online Resource Library. These documents include templates, acts, policies, forms and much more:
• Industry specific draft contracts of employment
• Basic draft contracts of employment with links to relevant bargaining council websites
• Workplace policies and procedures such as recruitment, overtime and smoking policies etc.
• UIF forms and declarations
• Information on managing injuries on duty
• Information and forms with regards to workplace dismissals
• Bargaining council agreements or sectoral determinations per industry
• All labour related legislation and acts
• Strike picketing and lock-out rules, activity log and strike diary templates
Become a NEASA member to gain access to all of these resources.
We provide newsletters, opinion pieces, articles and informative pieces that will support you in the day to day challenges you face as an employer.
Access to this service is absolutely FREE and you don’t have to be a member. NEASA newsletters are available to all interested employers. Our newsletters will keep you up to date on all developments in the South African labour market.
Subscribe to our newsletters and keep your finger on the pulse of your industry and all labour-related issues relevant to you.
In order to prepare employers for the most common occurrences in the employment relationship, NEASA provides training on various aspects of labour law, including workshops on:
• contracts of employment
• discipline in the workplace
• fixed term atypical employment
• preparing for disciplinary enquiries
• leading and challenging of evidence
• trade unions and shop stewards
• unfair labour practices
• absenteeism and desertion