We make sure you are compliant by giving you assistance & advice on:
• Compliance with Acts, Regulations and Councils
• Compliance with Skills Development
• Obtaining the required documentation according to South African Labour Law and Regulation
• Legal Poster Services
• Occupational Health and Safetey
BROAD BASED BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT (BBBEE)
A consultant will be assigned to your business to:
• comprehensively consult with your business, based on the BBBEE Act and Sector Codes;
• conduct an assessment of your business’s current BBBEE status in accordance with the BBBEE Codes of Good Practice;
• electronically conduct an in-depth analysis of each element to determine your business’s potential to maximise its level of compliance;
• evaluate qualifying Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development contributions;
• assist in obtaining the highest possible BBBEE score for your company;
• conduct an assessment of compliance with the Employment Equity Act;
• conduct an assessment of compliance with the Skills Development Act; and
• submit the audit file to an IRBA / SANAS approved accredited agency for verification.
BECOME A MEMBER
Benefit directly and receive resources from our Labour Law Representation and Collective Bargaining libraries.
START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
NEED MORE INFO?
Contact us via the links on the right or below. Otherwise, download a breakdown of NEASA’s membership options here: